1330 Coal Mine Way
The Coal Mine Cabin is a beautiful 2,900 square foot home which enjoys beautiful views of the water, fairway and green of the 13th hole on the Rope Rider golf course. This five-bedroom home is perfect for family gatherings. Over 650 square feet of outdoor living provides the perfect environment for relaxing, entertaining, or enjoying a meal.
On the first floor, the residence features a beautifully designed great room with adjoining dining room and kitchen. The home was designed to showcase the natural beauty outside which can be enjoyed while inside. Not a detail was overlooked in the master bedroom which features a walk out patio, deep soak tub and radiant heated floors.
The upstairs of the home provides two additional suites with private baths and queen sized beds. The third bathroom on this floor is shared in a Jack and Jill fashion with an additional queen sized bedroom and a bunk room with two queen / twin bunk beds. In all, this home offers sleeping space for 14 in beds.
• Commercial kitchen with slab granite countertops and stainless steel appliances
• Knotty Alder Cabinetry throughout
• Beautiful Hardwoods, with knotty alder trim and doors
• Outdoor BBQ
• Located within walking distance of Dawson Park and Swiftwater Winery (opening Sept 2010)
• Douglas Fir Timbers inside and out of the home
You can also view our ad on VRBO.