440 Larkspur Loop
440 Larkspur Loop is a beautiful mountain lodge home with vaulted ceilings that feature log trusses and reclaimed barn-wood in a "green-built" theme. The home features cork floors upstairs and Tiger wood on the main level made cozy with thick area rugs. It is ultra insulated so as to use less energy while keeping the guests comfortable. The kitchen, dining room, and Great room are open to each other and four outdoor covered patios extend the living area which is available year-round thanks to a corner outdoor fireplace and overhead infra-red natural gas heater.
The master bedroom suite has a king bed while the other three bedrooms have queen beds. Views of the golf course abound from each room. Master has its own private patio. Great room has an impressive stone fireplace and large flat screen television. Separate den also has a wall-mounted television with built-into-the wall surround sound. Separate audio visual command center with IPod docking station is centrally located and conveniently only one remote control is needed to operate everything.
The home is suitable and comfortable for people who want to be together, but affords privacy for those who want to be alone.
A short drive, bike ride, or walk from the centralized activity area that is the Suncadia lodge and the Prospector golf course pro shop with restaurants, lounge/bar.
- 2,800 SF Lodge style custom home
- Nestled at the back of the 4th green on the award winning Prospector Golf Course
- 4 bedroom + loft + den, 3.5 bath home which comfortably accommodates 8-10 people
- Integrated living room, kitchen and outdoor dining area
- Designer features throughout with a built green theme
- Outdoor deck with BBQ, tables and chairs